Wednesday, July 02, 2008

pondering the ole career, cont.

i spent the past 48 hrs working in honolulu, including travel time. took the 8:20 flight out of seatac on monday and the redeye back on tues night. a big hug from the family, a quick shower and back to work. brutal. did i mention i'm 28 weeks prego? the trip reminded me to consider my career options whenever the timing is right. the company i work for is an excellent firm, the projects are exciting, the pace is demanding. at the end of the day, i just want to work with good clients who appreciate my work and want me on their team, oh and i want to work 32 hrs and not think about work whenever i'm not there. since i'm making a wish list, i'll add i want to be paid big bucks. unfortunately, all these wishes put me on the "mommy" track at the office. i've just gotta decide i'm ok w/ that or more on. blah. mostly i just want sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home